Invest now, for the future.
- $500 minimum investment.
- Maximum combined amount of $250,000.
- Interest paid out monthly, quarterly or six monthly.
- Reinvest on maturity.
Term deposit rates
Interest rates are subject to change.
|Term||Interest rate p.a.|
Features and benefits of our term deposits
- Our competitive interest rates apply for all amounts from $500 (to a maximum combined amount of $250,000), which means you don't need to have a lot of money invested to get a great rate.
- You can have interest paid out monthly, quarterly or six monthly to your Credit Union account to offset some of your expenses, such as Health Plan premiums.
- Interest on term deposits 12 months or longer can be compounded quarterly, six monthly or annually, which means your investment grows faster, by earning interest on your interest.
- On maturity term deposits can be reinvested, paid into your Credit Union account or paid out to an external bank account.