With a Police Credit Union Debit Mastercard, you can easily access your money instore, online, and worldwide!
Features and Benefits
Our Debit Mastercard has a range of functions, including:
- No annual card fee and free EFTPOS transactions.
- Contactless technology which allows you to make quick purchases under $200.
- Make online and mail order purchases.
- Overseas ATMs* and EFTPOS withdrawals.
- No credit card bills to pay as you are using your own funds.
|Future Saver Account Fees
|Transaction & Goal Account Fees
|Debit MasterCard Annual Fee
|Debit MasterCard Replacement Card Fee
|*Foreign Currency Fee
*A foreign currency fee of 1.95% of the transaction amount is charged when you make a purchase or cash withdrawal in a foreign currency, and also applies to any fees and charges charged by the overseas bank or vendor in relation to that transaction. This fee is also charged when you make online purchases in a foreign currency.
Please note the foreign currency fee is also charged when making purchases or cash withdrawals from your transaction, savings or revolving credit account with your Debit credit card from overseas.
Debit MasterCard voucher search charges may be charged. Fees charged by other banks, e.g. telegraphic transfer fee, dishonour fee, special answer fee and/or cash deposit fees may be on charged.
How do I PIN my card?
You can PIN your card through both internet and mobile banking.
- Internet banking: Select the Cards menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on the card you want to PIN and follow the instructions.
- Mobile banking: Follow the instructions in the Manage Cards menu, located under Services.
How do I activate my card?
Once pinned, your card can then be activated by doing a PIN-based transaction at an EFTPOS terminal or by checking your balance at an ATM.
When doing a PIN-based transaction, ensure that you select 'Savings' on the terminal/ATM.
What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?
If your card is lost you can put a block on your card straight away to ensure no further physical card activity occurs.
If your card is stolen, call us immediately on 0800 429 000 (within NZ) or +64 4 472 9645 (outside of NZ).
How do I block my card?
Make sure you have the Police Credit Union app downloaded on your smartphone. You can block your card over the app by selecting the Manage Cards menu, located under Services.
How do I register for online banking?