Your fee-free Credit Card alternative
Flexi Cash lets you borrow money up to a pre-set limit - similar to a credit card. You can borrow as little or as much of the money as you like and pay back what you owe at any time. You can access the money through your Debit Mastercard or online banking.
Flexi Cash is perfect if you're not exactly sure how much money you need, or if you have multiple purchases to make now and in the future.
If you're a Police employee you can apply for a Flexi Cash limit now!
- Great rate of 14.95% p.a. with no annual or monthly fees.
- You only pay interest on purchases you have made, perfect if you need to make multiple purchases over a period of time.
- Access your borrowing limit whenever you need with online banking or through your Debit Mastercard.
- Make repayments over the minimum amount whenever you want.
- Withdraw on any borrowing you've paid off, without having to reapply.
- We can approve your Flexi Cash limit within one business day.
- You'll be able to access funds straight away via online banking or your Debit Mastercard.
Flexi Cash is available up to a maximum limit of $10,000. Find out how to apply here!
What's the difference between Flexi Cash and a Personal Loan?
With a Personal Loan you borrow a specific sum of money which you then repay back making regular payments of the same amount over a pre-defined term.
Flexi Cash is more like a credit card where you are given access to a specific amount of money which you can draw down, repay, and draw down again as you choose. Repayments are a minimum payment of 5% of the balance outstanding at the end of each month, due by the 25th of the following month.
If you'd like to know more to help you decide which option is best for you, check out this comparison.
How does Flexi Cash compare to a Store Card with interest-free terms?
Even with an interest-free term, you can still end up paying more in interest because of high prevailing interest rates, and it can take almost twice as long to pay it back.
With Flexi Cash you can say goodbye to complicated hire purchase agreements or store cards with hidden costs and high interest rates. Plus you get to enjoy the benefits of being a cash buyer - often you can negotiate a better price.
- You must be a current Police employee to be eligible to apply for a Flexi Cash limit.
- Proof of income is required to accompany your Application.
- Normal lending criteria and a $15 establishment fee applies to all new Flexi Cash limits.
- Free of charge - Loan Protection Insurance is provided to you covering the outstanding balance of your loan upon your death or total permanent disablement to a capped amount of $75,000 and for members aged under 65 years. All claims are subject to the terms and conditions of the Policy.
- Click here to see our Terms, Conditions and Loan Agreements.
- View Interest Rates and Fees here.