Emergency Funds offer:
- Easy application
- Quick decision
- You can make early or lump sum repayments without penalty, therefore you can reduce the interest that you are charged on the loan
- Free of charge - Loan Protection Insurance is provided to you covering the outstanding balance of your loan upon your death or total permanent disablement to a capped amount of $75,000 and for members aged under 65 years. All claims are subject to the terms and conditions of the Policy
- We can secure loans against your Police Superannuation Scheme (PSS) or Government Superannuation Fund (GSF)
- We can secure loans against motor vehicles
- We also offer Unsecured Personal Loans up to a maximum of $10,000
How do I apply?
Call our friendly team on 0800 429 000, Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm to discuss how we can help you immediately.
Alternatively outside of office hours please complete our Online Loan Application and call us first thing on the next available business day, or you can download and complete an Emergency Loan application form and fax it to (04) 499 2006 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you first thing the next business day.
Normal lending criteria and a $100 establishment fee applies to all new loans.
Click here to see our Terms, Conditions and Loan Agreements.