Police Moneywise Money Bites Webinars
Bite sized money sessions for improving your financial well-being
Together with NZ Police and the Commission for Financial Capability, we are offering free one hour webinars to help you with your financial well-being.
We know that this is a time of financial uncertainty for many of our members, and even if your income hasn't been affected you may be reviewing your financial situation for the future. That's why we're offering the below free webinars - delivered by Sorted at Work - for you and anyone in your family to attend.
For all serving Police staff, these webinars are Commissioners paid time – just remember to clear it with your supervisor as necessary.
The webinars are split into different financial topics. You and your family can attend as many or as few of them as you like, depending on your interest and situation.
See below for the full list of current webinar dates and times.
Want to register?
You can register for the below event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following topics will be covered in the upcoming Navigating COVID webinar:
- A chance to reflect on your spending habits
- Help to decide what’s most important and what kind of life you want in a post-COVID-19 world
- Learning ways to build financial resilience to deal with future unexpected events
- How to set new goals to redesign your ‘new normal’
- Where you can go for money advice if you need it
|Navigating COVID - Designing your new normal||Wednesday||12 August||2.00pm-3.00pm||email Bronwyne Rozier.|