We have a great range of Loan products to suit your borrowing needs. To find out more, please contact us here.
Features and Benefits of our Loans
- Easy to apply with fast decision
- We have a high approval rate with over 98% of our Personal Loans approved
- Great interest rates, which means you may pay less for your loan than elsewhere
- Our Loan Protection Insurance is free*
- Early or lump sum repayments without penalty, therefore reducing the interest that you are charged on the loan
- We can secure loans against your Police Superannuation Scheme (PSS) or Government Superannuation Fund (GSF)
- Secured loans come with a Top Up** facility, meaning you can re-borrow the amount you have already paid off, which is easily accessed through your Internet Banking 24/7
- We offer unsecured loans up to a maximum of $5,000 over 5 years
- To protect your personal details, the Police and Families Credit Union will not register our security interest on the Personal Properties Security Register(PPSR)
A Loan establishment fee of 1% up to a maximum of $100. Normal lending criteria applies.
*Loan Protection Insurance is available for personal loans under $60,000 and for members aged under 65 years free of charge. For members that have an active personal loan, their Loan Protection Insurance will cease on their 65th birthday.
**Top Up Fees: Fully Secured Personal Loans by PSS or GSF (1) Flat fee of $5 per top up when completed through Internet Banking, (2) Flat Fee of $10 per top up when completed by Police and Families Credit Union on your behalf. Partially Secured Loans by PSS or GSF and Unsecured Loans have a fee of 1% up to a maximum of $100 of the top up amount.