- Have money for unexpected bills, e.g. car repairs, doctor, dental
- Be a cash buyer to be able to negotiate discounts
- Have money for Christmas and Birthdays
- Be able to afford treats
- Buy your first home
- Children's education
- Watch your money grow
To start a good savings habit, regularly deposit a portion of your pay into a savings account.
In general, the sooner you can make regular savings, the better off you will be!
How can I save?
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Set realistic savings goals and write them down
- Open dedicated Savings Accounts for your goals
- Set up a salary deduction so the money goes into your accounts straight from your pay