We offer personal loans tailored specifically for Police and their families
Our personal loans can be for debt consolidation, a holiday, a new car, or anything that you need!
It's easy to apply and we will give you a fast decision.
Your personal loan can be unsecured, or secured against your:
- Motor vehicle
- Police Superannuation Scheme (PSS)
- Government Superannuation Fund (GSF)
We'd love to help you so please call our friendly team on 0800 429 000 if you have any questions or would like to apply over the phone.
As an example, if you borrowed $10,000 over 5 years:
- Secured at 12.95% p.a. your fortnightly repayments would be approximately $105 and the total interest cost would be approximately $3,609.
- Unsecured at 17.95% p.a. your fortnightly repayments would be approximately $117 and the total interest cost would be approximately $5,182.
- Proof of income is required as part of your Loan Application.
- Normal lending criteria and a $100 establishment fee applies to all new loans.
- Click here to see our Terms, Conditions and Loan Agreements.
- For a loan secured against PSS or GSF we will need a copy of your latest superannuation valuation.
- A PSS valuation balance is available at www.pss.superfacts.co.nz or by calling Mercer on 0800 777 243 to arrange a valuation.