If you've made some goals for the new decade, we can help you reach them.
Whether it's a holiday, tackling your debt or building your financial wealth, we offer everything you need to get in control and achieve your dreams.
Tailored for Police and their families
Our personal loans can be for debt consolidation, a holiday, a new car, or anything that you need!
It's easy to apply online and we will give you a fast decision.
Your personal loan can be unsecured, or secured against your:
- Motor vehicle
- Police Superannuation Scheme (PSS)
- Government Superannuation Fund (GSF)
We're here to help please call our friendly team on 0800 429 000 if you have questions or would like to apply over the phone.
Free Financial Capability courses for Police employees
- Police Moneywise | Own your financial future
- Financing your First Home | The purchase process and managing a mortgage
- Retirement Preparation | Planning for retirement
- Investment Strategies | Fund your future
We have a great range of saving accounts to suit your needs
Setting aside a little each pay will make your Christmas easier - plus if you make no withdrawals you could qualify for a New World voucher! Find out more.
Our Future Saver is perfect for helping teenagers understand money management with a great saving rate.
If you have a child or grandchild who is less than 12 months old, we will make a $100 one-off deposit into their account if you open an Achiever Saver or Bonus Saver account for them before their first birthday.
Just call us on 0800 429 000 to discuss this with our friendly team.
- Proof of income is required as part of your Loan Application.
- Normal lending criteria and a $100 establishment fee applies to all new loans.
- Click here to see our Terms, Conditions and Loan Agreements.